iFinder: Enterprise Search made easy
Improve Day-to-Day Operations – with our iFinder
What Our Customers Like about iFinder
- Easy operation
User-friendly interface for excellent usability
- Use of cutting-edge AI including large language models
Get exactly the information that you need from your unstructured and structured data
- Privilege-based results
Each user only sees exactly the data they are authorized to see
Fast search even in growing data pools
State-of-the-art deployments, low operating costs
- iFinder works where and how you want it to: on premise, in the cloud, in a hybrid environment, as SaaS, or as a managed service
- There’s no file format that iFinder doesn’t recognize: it can index over 600 file formats, including scanned documents, and audio and video files
- Enjoy flexible use of iFinder: as a complete standalone web application for searching and knowledge management, or integrated in existing applications, such as wikis, portals, or Outlook
- iFinder is a multi-tenant solution: install and administer it centrally and deliver search results – even individually customized results – to as many sites as desired
Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Generative AI: the Best AI for Your Documents
- The integrated AI, fully developed linguistics, and analytical capabilities of iFinder allow for hundreds of millions of structured and unstructured datasets to be processed in no time at all.
- iFinder offers much more than just full-text searching. It recognizes context and identifies connections, and helps you make full use of your knowledge stores. With iFinder, you are deploying future-proof intelligent data and metadata management for your company.
- Combination of enterprise search and large language models (LLMs): iFinder integrates LLMs to help you get the full potential of your data.
Customized Search Hits through Search Profiles
- Administrators can create separate search profiles for specific user groups or even individual users, such as profiles for certain departments or employees at a site.
- This approach allows them to restrict searches to certain data sources, document types, document languages, or site-related information, for example, and influence which documents can be found by which employees.
- And of course the access rights of every single user are taken into account in each case.
Access Knowledge from All Data Silos – with Our Connectors
What’s more, we support federated search and the OpenSearch standard. And using our API, you yourself can even integrate an individual data source from your company in the search.
Preconfigured Packages for Fast Productivity
iFinder GDPR – Analysis of Any and All Personal Data
Use the integrated AI to unearth otherwise undetected personal data in your file or e-mail systems.
More iFinder Use Cases
All iFinder Products & Solutions
We offer a range of preconfigured packages that cover our customers' key use cases - for example, iFinder Liferay Search or iFinder M365 Search. In addition, we can of course easily configure and package other solutions.
Do you have a specific use case and would like to know if we have already covered it within a customer project? Contact us - we will be happy to answer your questions.
Professional Service for the Best Results
Benefit from Our Years of Experience
Need help connecting and setting up? Our team of search professionals has years of experience working with enterprise search, insight engines, AI, and data integration – and they’re ready to assist you, from the initial conversation, first search query, and first demonstration to long-term ongoing support during live operation.
Ready-to-Use Solutions and Full Service
We deliver complete, ready-to-use solutions and are pleased to offer our customers training and support, so they can install, configure, and use our solutions on their own.
Prefer a managed service? Not a problem – you focus on your core business, and we’ll take care of administering and operating our products for you, both on premise and in the cloud.
We’re Here for You at Any Time
Need an additional feature, a specific search filter, or an analysis? Our team of developers, system architects, and project managers is here to help with your projects and can customize your solution to meet your requirements even in running operation.