Are you working with Google Search Appliance and looking for a straightforward and cost-effective replacement? IntraFind has more than 15 years of expertise in Enterprise Search and provides an intelligent and quick search solution for you and your employees with iFinder5 elasic.
Appliance was yesterday!
Flexible, quick and easy to use Software is today!
Quite a number of companies are looking for alternatives to the obsolete Google Search Appliance. They are keen on replacing the existing black box with many dependencies. We provide an intelligent GSA replacement with iFinder5 elastic and simply adopt your previous data sources, either websites or file systems, and so make them directly available for your search.
You can integrate iFinder5 elastic into your IT infrastructure and search on web pages, portals and file systems – or into any other relevant data source. IntraFind offers a highly flexible, scalable and fail-safe solution that is available either as a complete software package for installation or as a preconfigured virtual appliance. iFinder5 elastic is no black box and provides you with transparency and a performance overview. Our connectors suite is extensive and offers the kind of flexibility needed to add all important information sources.
Your IT staff receives an easy-to-install product that is also easy to manage thanks to the intuitive administration user interface. Once iFinder5 elastic is up and running, it will quickly become indispensable in the daily routine of your employees and knowledge workers. The right information at the right time – this is our credo.
Your benefits at a glance:
- Fast and easy implementation: The iFinder5 elastic search solution integrates seamlessly into your existing IT environment.
- Easy to administer: Intuitive handling with our administration-UI.
- Flexible and highly-scalable: Your data volume grows? We adjust.
- Secure Search: Security is a top priority at IntraFind. Our search is right-checked.
- You decide: Available as software or virtual appliance – because hardware was yesterday.