We develop products and solutions for efficient searching, finding and analyzing of information from the most diverse data sources.
We put innovative and promising ideas into practice and implement powerful technologies in our customer projects.
If you are as passionate and enthusiastic about this as we are and if you are looking for new occupational challenges then contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Current job offer:
Project-oriented Developer & Presales Expert
Enterprise Search & Big Data (m/f)
Your Job Functions
As part of our professional services team you will be the technical contact and technical project manager for our search and content analytics projects. You will work closely together with colleagues from professional services, development and sales. This position combines project management, consulting and technical presales including the following responsibilities:
- Presales support for the acquisition of new customers and projects.
- Consult and support customers during the conception and implementation phase of the search project including the subsequent maintenance of the search solution.
- Provision of support for customer installations and elaboration of technical solutions in close coordination with the development team.
- Conception, technical support and presales support of test installations and proof of concepts.
- Support end users and partners in case of technical issues.
- Provide Elasticsearch consulting, e.g. workshops and training.
- Provide administrator and end user trainings.
Essential Skills & Competencies
- High interest in search engines, machine learning, NLP, distributed systems and big data.
- At least three years of work experience in developing or maintaining search solutions, preferably based on Lucene, Solr or Elasticsearch.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations and talks.
- Ability to take over responsibility, to keep track of complex issues and to push things forward.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- You are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with clients.
- You are team-oriented and flexible.
- You are curious and always willing to expand your knowledge.
Home Office / Ability to travel to client sites (United States only)
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal contact is Mr. Franz Kögl, CEO, IntraFind Inc.